About Me

My photo
Dimondale, Michigan, United States
My passion is workforce development! I've been actively networking with Lansing professionals over the past year - trying to build relationships with employers and job seekers alike. I would like to see talented folks get connected with businesses that are looking for them. Feel free to follow me on Twitter @tiffenator

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Highly Effective

I believe that I am a “Highly Effective” person. I can see that I’ve used just about every single one of these habits when it comes to problem solving issues in my life – both professionally and personally. I am extremely proactive, I try to think about the end results that I want, I try to organize around my priorities, I try to figure out what’s not only in my best interest but also in the best interest with others involved, I try to understand other people’s viewpoints before I try to state my reasoning for wanting to undergo what I feel is best, I synergize, and I try to take time to self-renew.

From a personal standpoint, I hope to be an inspiration to my children who are aged 12, 9 and 7 years of age. They are all being able to watch me as I have struggled to get by and are now witnessing firsthand the time, energy and finances that are being invested into my education. I want all three of them to be able to understand the importance of a college education and I hope to instill in them that anything in life worth doing typically has some sort of costs and dedication involved.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Personal Branding

Interesting Blogs