About Me

My photo
Dimondale, Michigan, United States
My passion is workforce development! I've been actively networking with Lansing professionals over the past year - trying to build relationships with employers and job seekers alike. I would like to see talented folks get connected with businesses that are looking for them. Feel free to follow me on Twitter @tiffenator

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Society for Human Resource Management

http://webber3.davenport.edu/shrm/

I've been extended the opportunity to partake in the Society for Human Resource Management's course offered at Davenport University. I think that this course and the potential certificate I may earn could potentially assist me with my future endeavors within the Human Resources field.

Classes begin on February 11, 2011 and I'm excited to begin this journey and gain the knowledge that I will need to successfully pass the certification test.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Personal Branding

Interesting Blogs