About Me

My photo
Dimondale, Michigan, United States
My passion is workforce development! I've been actively networking with Lansing professionals over the past year - trying to build relationships with employers and job seekers alike. I would like to see talented folks get connected with businesses that are looking for them. Feel free to follow me on Twitter @tiffenator

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Share your VisualCV

Share your VisualCV


This is a great way to create a professional online resume and portfolio. The neat thing is that this is a free service and you don't have to spend any money to create one. Once you create this online resume, you can save it as a pdf file and send it to potential employers or even print a copy off if you are on your way to an interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

Personal Branding

Interesting Blogs